Other uncategorized projects
An implementation of the oldschool water effect. Inspired by Water Effect.
Sunday February 17. 2013 - Monday February 18. 2013
An implementation of the oldschool tunnel effect. Inspired by Tunnel Effect.
Wednesday February 13. 2013 - Sunday February 17. 2013
My second assignment for the Flash course I am taking at school. This is a Flash version of this web page. As this page has some problems, this page will probably not be used for anything than this test. One of the biggest problem with flash is that it does only support dynamic loading og JPEG-images. PNG and GIF aren't directly supported by Flash in the current version.
- Reads data from the database
- Dynamic loading of JPEG-images
- Transitions between pages
Thursday April 1. 2004
My first assignemt for our Flash course. A ball moves though an obstacle course, with the camera zooming and pan to keep the action in focus.
- Suprise ending
- Sound-text according to sounds
Wednesday February 25. 2004
After receiving a lot of questions regarding FileCut 2, I decided to write a proper help file, in order to end these questions once and for all.
- HTML help with simple navigation.
Windows HTML Help
Friday August 3. 2001
This visual effect was the result of a bug. It was originally Hanging (se below) that I tried to create, but a small bug made this effect instead.
- Rotates around the cursor.
- Can create many circles on the screen at the same time - independent of eachother.
- Could cover the whole screen without any problems, but you would see a speed reduction if too many balls was used at the same time.
Thursday July 26. 2001
A collection of balls that hangs on to the mouse cursor. They try manically to jump towards the cursor, even how much you try to evade them.
- Affected by gravity (artificically of course).
- Bouces off the edges if the mouse cursor moves too far to the side.
- Will not jump outside of the document.
Thursday July 26. 2001
This is really a reprogramming og an old java applet to make it work as a dHTML effect. For the technically proven, I've used layers which change color over time. The position of these layers also change over time. I used Visual Studio to create this effect.
- Sparkles in all directions.
- Could slow down old computers (sorry).
DHTML, Visual Studio
Friday July 6. 2001
An advanced visual effect realised over a weekend hanging over Java.
- Constantly moving light.
- The effect is done using one image only, compared to the usual method that requres two images. The depth is done through a precalculation.
- Supports images of any size, even images of different sizes than the applet iself.
Sunday April 22. 2001
Advanced visual effect in semi-3D. Operates in three different modes. Click using the mouse to change between view modes.
- The dots rotate around themselves - in 3D.
- Motion blur.
- Looks damned good.
Sunday April 15. 2001