Added functionality to the admin interface for processing reports from the update server for missing data. I made the updater save potential errors that it has found while processing the input data, and made them show up in the admin interface. This includes both missing data on content that makes it not possible to look up data from external data sources, as well as possibly duplicated content. There views makes it a lot easier to see what is not correct, as well as correct errors.
I also added views for connecting our data to external data sources. In the image below, there is movie that do not have a connection to TMDB, which this dialog makes it easy to pick out, if it exists.